Friday, April 2, 2010

Bare Legged!

This morning had all the sunny brightness that yesterday lacked.
I rode out without tights for the first time in months.  My legs were pale, and my toes were a bit chilly by the end of the ride, but it felt so springlike!

I went out for a walk at lunch, and promptly got blisters on both heels from wearing sandals for the first time this spring.


Saw this bike parked next to the river- maybe its all the green things sprouting and budding, but the wheel color really caught my eye (the green railing behind didn't hurt)  I kind of wish the frame was as purple as the handlebars and cranks,  but that would be a LOT of color


It's supposed to be lovely all weekend-hooray!

4 comments:

  1. It was supposed to rain all day here. So far, most of the rain came down the first time I went out. Still, spring is near here, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm so happy for bare legs! Granted, I love that I don't have to shave my legs much when wearing tights, but it's a fair exchange;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a nice skirt! I wish I could wear sling-backs like those, but they never seem to stay on my feet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the skirt and shoes, too. I have always loved the feeling of going barelegged for the first time every spring. It's a bit like opening your eyes to light and color that are almost too intense, but wanting more of them.

    ReplyDelete